Welcome to the Omega3 Innovations newsletter archive!
Each month, we prepare a newsletter, covering everything from information about new products to sharing our take on important health topics, such as prostate cancer and post-pospartum depression.
You can catch up on a selection of our past issues here, or subscribe to our email list to get a copy of our newsletter in your inbox every month.
- Skal! – March 2014 We strive to make getting a proper dose of omega-3 fish oil as enjoyable and easy as possible. Years ago we abandoned the idea of using capsules since we know they don’t provide a high enough dose to benefit consumers. Instead, we’ve focused on liquid, maintaining that fresh fish oil has no fishy taste.
- Skal! – January 2014 Every New Year, we make plans to get our health back on track, be it by losing weight, sleeping more, giving up fries, or starting yoga. But making permanent change isn’t easy. After a few weeks of sticking to the straight and narrow, it’s hard to resist falling back into comfortable old habits. Knowing resolutions are easier made than kept, some tricks can assist us in reaching our goals. You could try writing out your resolutions or breaking your goal into manageable chunks. But I am talking about a slightly unconventional resolution aid – namely, fresh omega-3 fish oil.
- Skal! – December 2013 Just in time for a bright new year, we have great news. We revamped our shipping structure to help everyone save money. This gives you a great opportunity to order more than one product at a time.
- Skal! – October 2013 If you haven’t heard, this fall marks the release of our first limited edition Omega Cookies and Omega Passion chocolates. In the past months, we experimented with new spices and fruity combinations, scrupulously taste-testing plenty of batches. Now, we want to pass our tasty results on to you.
- Skal! – September 2013 Since we know how important omega-3 is for improving focus, memory and mood, we can all agree, it’s vital for our children to get enough fish oil. But what do you do when you have a particularly picky eater in the family?
- Omega-3 and Prostate Cancer – What do the Latest Findings Mean? Since Ohio State University released a report linking omega-3 with prostate cancer last Thursday, many of you have come to us with questions. Could it possibly be true that omega-3 fish oil causes prostate cancer?
- Skal! – June 2013 Seven years ago, when we first started producing Omega Cure® liquid fish oil, few people recognized the term “full-spectrum.” What was the ‘spectrum’ they would ask. What was our Omega Cure ‘full’ of, compared to other omega-3 oils? Are not all fish oils essentially alike?
- Skal! – February 2013 We’re rolling out the Omega Heaven. The Omega Heaven is like a mini-Omega Cookie, but enrobed in 62-percent non-alkalized dark chocolate. The chocolate cover helps preserve the moisture and texture of each cookie while providing added health benefits. You’ll find an extra anti-oxidant boost in this sinfully-tasty, but healthy breakfast, snack or dessert.
- Skal! – January 2013 It’s easy to get lost in the alphabet soup of the fatty acid world. Even when you are familiar with omega-3, and know how to read EPA/DHA values with the best of them, it can be confusing.
- Skal! – November 2012 We’ve heard a lot of concern about the sustainability of omega-3 fish oil supplements recently. Does the manufacturing of fish oil supplements deplete the oceans’ resources? And what will happen if the demand for fish oil increases, as projected?
- Skal! – October 2012 For years, we’ve been told to take our fish oil, since studies have touted the benefits of omega-3 for everything from protecting against cardiovascular disease to reducing joint pains to improving mental health. And then, just last week, came a review from the Journal of the American Medical Association suggesting that omega-3 may not have an impact…